If you need a tutor for the following subjects, our experienced and educated tutors
can help you. Our company has been serving students since 2011. We work one on one or in groups. Our tutors are PhD students, honor students, native speakers, and grads.
Available for appointments any time of day or night, even on short notice. We meet all your tutoring needs!
ONLY $40 per Hour, or $70 per 2 consecutively. Discounts available for group sessions. Additional travel fees may apply.
Any level. Online or in person. We meet where it’s convenient for you.
- MATHEMATICS: (Basic Math, General Math, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Geometry, Trigonometry, Differential Equations, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, Finance, etc.)
- BUSINESS: (Economics, Accounting, Finance)
- TEST PREP: (SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT/GED/ACUPLACER/…)
- SCIENCE: (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry, Geology)
- ESL: (English as a 2nd Language)
- WRITING: (Grammar, Drafting, Revision, Research Techniques, Essays, Personal Statements, Analysis of Writing)
- HUMANITIES: (History, Literature, Philosophy, Art History, Religious Studies)
- LANGUAGES [Taught by Native Speakers]: (English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Italian, Turkish, German, Hindi, Armenian)
- COMPUTER PROGRAMS: (MATLAB, Solid Work, C++, Java, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project PHP, Golang, WordPress, ModX, Ionic, Android)
- WEB DESIGN: (HTML, CSS, JS, ANGULARJS)
- INFOBANK DESIGN: (Oracle, MYSQL)
- ENGINEERING: (Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics, Strength Of Material, Electronics, Structural Analysis, Engineering Calculation, Prototype Design & Evaluation, Design for Manufacture/Assembly DFM/A, Mechanism Synthesis, Robotic Systems, Electromechanical & Mechatronic Systems, Kinematic Analysis, Component & Vendor Sourcing, Thermal & Fluid Analysis CFD)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE (Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology, Psychology)
No charge if you decide to cancel in the first 30 minutes!!!
We’ll come to you!! Meet at libraries, coffee shops, residences, schools or online through Skype, Hangout, Zoom, etc.
Call / text: (801) 232-9240 (Sarah)
Facebook (Like us on Facebook and save $5/hour your first session)
We have additional reviews located here.
If you are interested in being a tutor, please fill out the contact form with your location and preferred subjects. We are especially in need of: accounting, finance, biology, biochemistry, chemistry, Chinese, German, English, Japanese, Korean, civil & mechanical engineering, computer science and IT, Java, programming, economics, Matlab, and statistics tutors.
Check out our other sites:
3D Rose Print for 3D printing projects and products
Spiral Energy Work for stress relief techniques and more