If you need a tutor for the following subjects, our experienced and educated tutors
can help you. Our company has been serving students since 2010. We work one on one or in groups. Our tutors are PhD students, honor students, native speakers and grads.
Available for appointments any time of day or night, even on short notice. We meet all your tutoring needs!
ONLY $35 per Hour, or $60 per 2 consecutively. Discounts available for group sessions. Additional travel fees may apply.
Any level. Online or in person. We meet where it’s convenient for you.
- MATHEMATICS: (Basic Math, General Math, Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, Geometry, Trigonometry, Differential Equations, Statistics, etc.)
- TEST PREP: (SAT/ACT/GRE/GMAT/GED/ACUPLACER/…)
- SCIENCE: (Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Biochemistry)
- ESL: (English as a 2nd Language)
- WRITING: (Grammar, Drafting, Revision, Research Techniques, Essays, Personal Statements, Analysis of Writing)
- HUMANITIES: (History, Literature, Philosophy, Art History, Religious Studies)
- LANGUAGES [Taught by Native Speakers]: (English, Spanish, French, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Italian, Turkish, German, Hindi)
- COMPUTER PROGRAMS: (MATLAB, SPSS, Solid Work, C++, Java, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project)
- ENGINEERING: (Statics, Dynamics, Mechanics, Strength Of Material, Electronics, Structural Analysis, Engineering Calculation, Prototype Design & Evaluation, Design for Manufacture/Assembly DFM/A, Mechanism Synthesis, Robotic Systems, Electromechanical & Mechatronic Systems, Kinematic Analysis, Component & Vendor Sourcing, Thermal & Fluid Analysis CFD, Finite Element Analysis FEA, Tensile Testing, Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing GD&T, Tolerance Analysis, Bill of Materials Assembly Drawings, Detailed Part Drawings. Also, we can help you with designing products, machine components, sheet metal parts and performing using Finite Element Analysis FEA.)
- SOCIAL SCIENCE (Sociology, Political Science, Anthropology, Psychology)
- FINE ARTS (Marquetry, Charcoal)
No charge if you decide to cancel in the first 30 minutes!!!
We’ll come to you!! Meet at libraries, coffee shops, residences, schools.
Call / text: (801) 893-2677 or (801) 232-9240 (Sarah)
We have additional reviews located here.
If you are interested in being a tutor, please fill out the contact form with your location and preferred subjects. We are especially in need of accounting, finance, economic and statistics tutors.
Check out our other sites:
3D Rose Print for 3D printing projects and products
Spiral Energy Work for stress relief techniques and more